Blue Jean Video Conferencing Screen Sharing – download bluejeans app – BlueJeans Sign up – Blue Jeans is a video conferencing tool owned by Verizon. It allows businesses to host meetings with up to 75 participants. BlueJean offers a good communication platform for businesses.
BlueJeans is quite easy to use. It can be used on both mobile and desktop devices. There is also an extension for chrome users. it can also be integrated into Microsoft teams, facebook workplace, outlook, Google calendar etc.
BlueJeans Signup Tips and Features
Below are some of the features of Blue jeans secured video conferencing app.
- Here are some of the feature of BlueJeans they include
- Video conferencing
- Unlimited meetings
- Enjoy multi-party video events and conference
- The app is available for mobile and desktop devices
- Record and share your meetings
- Share video and screens
- Share contents at high definitions (up to 1080p)
- 24/7 customer support service.
Product, Pricing and plan of BlueJeans
BlueJean offers three different products. They are BlueJeans meeting, BlueJean room and BlueJeans events.
BlueJean meetings offer users the opportunity to host meetings with up to 100 persons, unlimited recording (depending on plans) and many more. There are three plans in this product they are BlueJeans Standard BlueJean pro, and BlueJean enterprise
- BlueJean standard costs $12.49 per host/month when billed monthly and $9.99 per host/month when billed annually. Features include; unlimited one on one meetings, up to 50 participants, unlimited group meetings and many more
- BlueJean pro costs $17.49 per host/month when billed monthly and $13.99 per host/month when billed annually. Features include all standard features, up to 75 participant hosting, 25 hours of meeting recordings and many more
- BlueJean enterprise has custom pricing. All pro features are inside and host can have up to 100 participants unlimited recordings and a lot more.
BlueJean events allow users to host up to 50000 attendees. This is best for webinars townhalls and webcasts. There are two plans for this product. They are one-time webinar and unlimited and large-scale events
- One-time webinar cost $499/webinar. Features include; up to 500 view-only attendees, up to 100 interactive video presenters. And more.
- Large-scale events have custom pricing. Features include all one-time webinar features plus up to 50000 attendees (view-only) and lots more.
BlueJean rooms (gateway for teams) offers users the opportunity to host participants in rooms of up to 20 or more. The plans in this product are two they are up to 19 rooms and 20 or more
- Up to 19 room costs $113.85 per month when billed monthly and $99 per room/month when billed annually
- 20 or more has custom pricing. The only difference between up to 19 room and 20 or more is the inclusion of Quantity-based tiered discounts and Deployment support in the features of 20 or more.
For more info on the pricing of BlueJeans visit store.BlueJeans.com
BlueJeans Signup Steps
Here are steps on how to sign up on the free version of the Bluejeans service.
- Visit BlueJeans.com
- Click on “start trial”
- Fill the signup form with your first name, last name, phone number, company name, company size and country
- Click on “submit”
- Open your email inbox and confirm your email address. Then you are good to go
How to Download and Install the BlueJeans App
- visit BlueJeans.com/downloads
- locate the download link for your pc and download the setup
- Install the setup on your computer then you are good to go
- Open the AppStore (iOS ) or Google play store (android)
- Search for BlueJean
- Tap on install
Other integration to apps and extensions
- Visit BlueJeans.com/downloads
- Scroll down to the one you want to download
- Click on download and follow the on-screen instructions.
Hope you find this platform useful.
Share this Post with your friends using the FACEBOOK and TWITTER buttons below!