Cisco WebEx Meetings – Cisco Webex Account Sign up – Log into Cisco Webex – Cisco Webex signup steps and how to install Cisco Webex meeting app on your device have been explained on this post. Follow the steps here to start using Cisco Webex for screen sharing and video conferencing.
Cisco Webex meeting is a video conferencing platform owned by cisco. It is a powerful tool best suited for large scale businesses. It offers its features in both free and paid subscriptions, and it has limited free trials for its paid versions.
With Cisco Webex, users can schedule meetings, webinars, get feedback from participants and lots more. This article will discuss features, pricing and how to use cisco Webex.
Cisco Webex SignUp Tips – Features
The features Cisco Webex meetings include:
- Video conferencing
- Enjoy high definition video with great audio quality
- Screen sharing
- Document sharing
- Play video or animation during a meeting
- Calendar and apps integration
- Easy to illustrate things to participants with a virtual whiteboard
- Create in-call polls and run question and answer for participants
- Record and share a meeting
- Join meetings in just a click
- Enjoy conference calls with toll or toll-free dials with dedicated numbers
- Apps available for mobile and desktop devices
Cisco WebEx Meetings Pricing and Plans
Cisco Webex meeting offers a free version, a paid version which is available on contact basis (there is a four-month free trial on the paid versions).
If you want to contact cisco Webex on their pricing, visit webex.com/pricing/index, fill and submit the form on the page. Cisco will get back to you for the pricing details.
Cisco Webex Signup Steps
To use the Cisco Webex meeting app, you will need to have a Webex account. Here is how to sign up
- Visit cisco Webex home page at www.ciscowebx.com
- Click on “start for free” just at the top right corner of your window.
- Enter your email address and click “sign up”
- Select your country or region and enter your first name and last name then click continue. You will be sent an email containing your username, Webex site address and a link to create a password for your account
- Click on “create password”
- Enter a chosen password in the password creation form
- You will be shown your account dashboard
To schedule a meeting,
- Click on schedule a meeting
- Fill in the meeting schedule form
- Click on start
All your scheduled meetings will appear under the upcoming meetings section
Cisco Webex App Download – Cisco WebEx Meetings App
Cisco Webex is available for widow desktop, android and iOS devices. There is also an extension for Firefox and Chrome browsers. You can readily use the web version without going through the stress to download any app. Below are download links for cisco Webex app
- Visit webex.com
- Click on “solutions” at the top of the page
- From the dop down widow click on downloads
- Under Cisco Webex meetings, Click on windows – click to download here
- Open the exe setup file and follow the installation instruction
On mobile devices (android and iOS)
Hope you find this platform useful.
Share this Post with your friends using the FACEBOOK and TWITTER buttons below!