Citibank review – My citibank my account login – Log into citibank account online – Citi Bank has made it easy for customers to access their bank accounts with its internet banking services. Its 100% free to register for the internet banking services and all you need is a few details about your bank account, a computer and internet connection to get started. In this guide, we will walk you through the process of access your online account, resetting your password and registering for the online banking services.
HOW TO LOGIN
Logging into your Citi Bank online account is a simple step-by-step process that can be done in less than a minute. You will need your login details to complete this process. Follow these steps to log in:
Step 1-Open https://www.citi.com/ in your web browser
Step 2-Enter your user ID and password and click “sign on”
You will be directed to your dashboard if you have used the correct password
FORGOT YOUR PASSWORD?
You may want to reset your password because you forgot it or for security purposes. Whatever the reason, it’s easy to reset your password. Here is a step-by-step guide to help you reset your password:
Step 1-Start over on the bank’s Homepage and click “forgot user ID or password”
Step 2-For Credit Card and Banking customers, enter your credit card or ATM/debit card number, and for customers who don’t have a Credit Card or bank account and mortgage only customers, enter your email address.
HOW TO ENROLL
Registering an online account with Citi Bank is easy so long as you are a customer with an account with the bank. The steps you need to follow to register are as follows:
Step 1-Again, start over on the bank’s Homepage and click “register for online access”
Step 2-Enter your account number and click “verify and continue”
Step 3-Complete the following steps: manage your user ID, for your security and confirmation
MANAGE YOUR CITI BANK ONLINE ACCOUNT
Among the many benefits of having an online account with Citi Bank include:
- Request an eStatement for your account balance
- Check your transaction history
- Transfer funds to other accounts
- Apply for loans
- Find the nearest ATM or branch
CITI BANK REVIEW
Citi Bank was founded on 16th June 1812 as City Bank of New York, and later to First National City Bank of New York. The bank’s first president was retired colonel and statesman, Samuel Osgood. Upon his demise on Aug 1813, William Few took over as the president. The bank provides mortgages, commercial loans, personal loans, lines of credit and credit cards.
Citi Bank has 2,649 branches in 19 countries, with 723 branches in the U.S. and 1,494 branches in Mexico. The bank’s branches in the United States are located in 6 metropolitan areas: Miami, New York City, San Francisco, Los Angeles and Washington D.C. Some of the bank’s branches are also located on United Arab Emirates, Poland, India and Russia.
Following the 2007-2008 financial crisis and loss in value of the bank’s assets, Citigroup was bailed out by the U.S Treasury.
Citi Bank offers CDs, checking accounts, and savings accounts, along with credit cards, mortgage and investment opportunities. Here are a few benefits of having an online account with Citi Bank:
- Citi bank gives instant online access to all savings and checking accounts. I guess this could be a con for those who want to easily access their savings; you will find that it doesn’t make sense to have emergency cash that is not available readily.
- Linking cards: The bank allows you to link all Citi branded cards and shows you basic card info such as the amount due, some transactions, total balance, and amount available. You don’t need the transactions since you can just log on to the bank’s account; however, it is still very hand.
- Shows all your account numbers: The internet has made things a lot easier these days and many people want to do stuff online and not have to carry along every single account number around in their wallets. You can just show the account so that when you call, you don’t have to fumble around looking for a your account number information that you don’t have
- There is no minimum balance required for those who want to open a checking account
- The bank offers online banking and mobile banking for all accounts
- Customers can contact customer support agents through mail, telephone, email and chat
Citibank offers excellent rates for its customers and their goal is to create a unique customer experience. The bank’s mission is to provide customers with excellent customer service and high interest rates to help them find the best bank that meets their banking needs.
Just like other banks, Citibank has its own drawbacks. Some of the drawbacks that you should be aware of include:
- Customers have to pay monthly fees, but each checking account has more than one way for customers to waive the fee
- In order to open a savings account, you must have a minimum balance of $100
- Customers are required to maintain a minimum balance of $500 in their savings accounts in order to avoid fees
- If you want to open a CD, you can only use funds transferred from a linked Citibank account to open the account
- Next day transfers from outside institutions are also restricted. You could understand if this was a transfer into a checking account whereby they would be protecting themselves from people who write bad checks and transfer ghost money, which may actually not be caught for a while, but the reality is that these are savings accounts.
Customer support services offered by Citibank changes with each representative you speak to on the phone. Some representatives are very helpful and provide valuable information whereas others don’t provide the needed assistance even with common customer questions.
Share this Post!(Make it go Viral)… Share with friends using the FACEBOOK and TWITTER buttons below!