ClickMeeting Video Conferencing – ClickMeeting Sign up – Log in ClickMeeting – Clickmeeting Signup is completely free. Follow the steps here for Click Meeting webinar software and e-learning tool app download and tips.
The clickMeeting video conferencing tool allows users to host meetings in the form of webinars. it one of the best tool for businesses and professionals who want to reach out to customers anywhere in the world.
ClickMeeting Signup Tips
With ClickMeetings users can do a whole lot of things. Users can show presentations, youtube videos and more during a webinar. Click meeting has tools that allow participants in a webinar collaborate during the webinar. Moderators on click meeting can also generate surveys and tests during a meeting for their participants.
In addition to this, ClickMeeting is not just a tool for virtual meetings, it is also a tool for earning income. Users can monetize their webinars which will earn some income while they do their businesses on ClickMeeting.
There is a whole lot to talk about click meeting. This article will show the features and benefits, and how you can signup on ClickMeeting.
Features and Benefits of ClickMeeting Video Conferencing
There are a lot of benefits and features of ClickMeeting. Here is a summary:
- Allows screen sharing
- Share youtube or presentation online
- Have online meetings, or video conference with up to 1000 persons or more
- Earn passive income by monetizing your webinars
- Allow multi-users
- You can automate webinars
- Customize your webinar to target your audience
- The platform can be used on major devices.
- The app is available for both mobile and desktop
- Generate survey and tests for participants
- Allows interaction between participants
- Record webinars.
- Webinars can be streamed on youtube or Facebook.
ClickMeeting Pricing plan – ClickMeeting Video Conferencing
There are different pricing plans for ClickMeeting, they include:
- Free trial: this is a free version that one can use for 30 days maximum. You can have online meetings with up to 5 persons and webinar participant can be up to 25. Features also include: 5 audio feeds and 4 video feeds
- Live: this version costs $30/month dollar when billed monthly and $25/month when billed yearly for 25 participants at max. Features include: live webinars, video conferencing, 25 live audio feeds and 4 video feeds among others
- Automated: this version costs $45/month when billed monthly and $40 when billed yearly for 25 participants at max. Features include: live, automated and on-demand webinars, 25 audio feeds and 4 video feeds
- Enterprise: This version has a custom price. It has more features than the enterprise version. This version is designed for large scale companies.
Note: prices of each version of ClickMeeting will increase if you want to have meetings with more than 25 persons.
- Visit ClickMeeting homepage at ClickMeeting.com
- Click on “pricing” at the top of the page
- Chose the number of attendees for your webinar and Select the pricing plan you like.
- Click on “try it now” if you selected “free trial”, click “select” if you selected live or automated; click contact if you selected enterprise
- Select your billing period (automated and live version), fill and submit the registration form. You will be required to fill a request form if you choose the enterprise version.
- Complete payment and verify your email address
- Your account is now ready.
Download ClickMeeting App
The mobile version of the app can be downloaded on AppStore (iOS) or Google play store (android). Below are the download links.
Hope you find this platform useful.
Share this Post with your friends using the FACEBOOK and TWITTER buttons below!