Facebook Delete iOS & Android – How To Delete Facebook Page On Android And iPhone – Delete Facebook Account – Facebook is one of the world’s largest social networking platforms around, and while can be a great place for concentrating with family and loved ones, it is also faced with a heap of security and privacy issues as of late, if you no longer feel safe having so much data on Facebook and want out for good, here are some steps on how to delete your account using an Android device.
Step1 – Download a copy of your information before deleting your account so you won’t lose it for good, and you will also want to first make sure you download then copy your information as you want. The info would be gone once you delete your account, so if at all you don’t think to keep it, you need to keep it right now, because it still a good idea to save a copy anyway.
- Open the Facebook app
- Click on the three-line that is at the right corner of your screen
- Scroll down and tap setting and privacy
- Click on setting from the expanded menu
- Scroll down and tap download your information
- Deselect any information you don’t want anymore (everything is checked by default)
- Tap the create file button at the button of the page
Once your copy is ready Facebook would notify or send you an email message letting you know, from there you move back to this section of app and you able to download it and then use it however you see it.
Step 2 – delete your account
With your account information downloaded, it the right time to permanently delete your Facebook account.
- Tap the Facebook app to enter the Facebook app
- Tap the three lines towards the right of the navigation bar.
- Move downward and tap settings and privacy
- Click setting from the expended menu
- Scroll down as tap account ownership and control
- Type deactivation and deletion
- Tap delete account
There you go your Facebook account has now been deleted.
Step 3 – Disable or delete the app from your phone
This is the final moment we have all been waiting for, by getting the Facebook app off from your phone
Note: if you install the app from your phone, you can just delete it, or if it came pre-installed you will need to go to the phone settings and disable the app right away.
How to Delete The Facebook App
If you are able to disable the Facebook app, here is how the step or process looks like
- Find the Facebook app in your app
- Hold down on it and drag it up to the uninstalled icon
- Let go of the app
- Tap ok
Then it done.
How to Delete Facebook From iPhone And Android Phone
Steps to uninstall the Facebook app from your android:
- Go to your Android setting and open your application manager
- Tap Facebook
- Tap uninstall
To reinstall the app again to your android phone you download it again from the Google Play Store.
iPhone or iPad
To delete or remove the app from your iPhone or iPad:
- Press and hold the icon button
- Tap the x that appears
- To confirm, tap delete
To install the Facebook app back on your iPhone or iPad, download it from the iTunes App Store.