Facebook – fb login facebook sign in – Log into Facebook Official Site – Facebook is the most favorite social media site for all its members. As they can chat with their friends through this site, share their views or joyful moments of their life with their friends. Nowadays, the Facebook is available in all Android mobiles, for which the members no more need to be in front of a computer for FB sign in process. They can log in their Facebook account from any part of the world, just by following a few simple steps.
FB Sign in – How to login to Facebook account
- The homepage of Facebook should be opened on any web browser as used by the member. He/she will find a welcome page on the screen if he/she is not already logged on this site.
- The member needs to enter his/her email id or phone number that was enrolled in the basic registration form of Facebook. The registered password should also be entered in a horizontally placed separate box in this welcome page, for successful FB sign in. These two boxes will be displayed in the top right-hand corner of this web page.
- If the member forgets his/her given password, it is best to click on the ‘Forgot your password?’ link. Then a mail will be sent to his/her email id, from where the member can reset the password and enter a new one for his/her Facebook profile.
Sign into Facebook account
- There is an option of ‘Keep me logged in’ just below the Sign in boxes. It can be clicked only if the member is logging in from his own computer or mobile. If he/she is accessing the Facebook account from any office computer or the computer of cyber cafe, it is better not to click this link and sign out properly, to maintain the privacy of his/her Facebook account.
- When finally the ‘Log in’ button is clicked on the welcome screen, the member is directly forwarded to his/her Newsfeed page. If the member is a new one and has entered into his/her account by giving his/her mobile number. Then a verification code will be sent to his phone number, which should be put in the designated space of his/her account page.
- The mobile users can simply tap on the Facebook app that is downloaded from the Play Store of the phone. When the app opens, he/she is asked to enter the email id or phone number, along with the password, just like needed to be done in a computer.
- When the member enters the correct email id and password and tap on ‘Log in’ link. He/she is directed to the Newsfeed page of his/her Facebook account. He/she will remain logged in the Facebook account of that mobile device unless he/she willingly log out of the account while leaving the site. If the member remains signed in, he/she will not need to log in every time he/she wants to check the Facebook account else every time he/she will have to go through the same process for FB sign in, whenever he/she needs to get into his/her Facebook account.
So now a Facebook member can easily log into Facebook account at any time and from any place, following these simple steps.
Hope you find this platform useful.
Share this Post with your friends using the FACEBOOK and TWITTER buttons below!