GIST International Scholarships 2022 in South Korea (Fully Funded) – Apply Now – GIST International Scholarships 2022 in South Korea (Fully Funded). Applications are welcome to apply for the GIST International Scholarships 2022 in South Korea. One of the Prestigious Universities.
All International Students from any region of the planet are qualified to apply for the Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology Scholarship 2022. They offer Master’s Degree Scholarships, Doctoral Degree Scholarships and Masters prompting PhD Scholarships for all understudies.
GIST International Scholarships 2022 in South Korea (Fully Funded)
Wannabes the people who need to concentrate on Fully Funded Scholarships in Korea are urged to apply. This grant is accessible for the scholarly year 2022-23. The substance is offering all study fields and majors under this grant to embrace Master’s Degree, PhD Degree or MS prompting PhD.
The grant will cover every one of the costs to concentrate abroad. The honour term for a Master’s Degree is 2 Years and for a PhD degree, it is 4 Years.
READ HERE: Wells Fargo Disabilities Scholarship Program – Wells Fargo Scholarship Program for People with Disabilities
Significance International Scholarships 2022 in South Korea (Fully Funded)
The Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology (GIST) was laid out in 1993 situated in South Korea. Significance is an exploration college by Korean Government. As indicated by QS World Universities Ranking it is positioned at third worldwide and at fourth in South Korea. Understudies can learn initiative characteristics in this college.
GIST International Scholarships 2022 Details
Get a brief detail on the scholarship below;
- University: Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology
- Degree level: Masters, PhD, MS leading to PhD
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Award country: South Korea
- Last Date: 15 April 2022.
List of Available Study Fields at GIST
Students can apply in one of the following fields of study under the GIST Scholarship program;
- Department of Chemistry
- School of Integrated Technology
- Department of Biomedical Science and Engineering
- School of Earth Sciences and Environmental Engineering
- Department of Physics and Photon Science
- School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
- Materials Science and Engineering
- School of Mechanical Engineering
- Artificial Intelligence Graduate School
- School of Life Science
You can choose your choice of course from the list above.
To apply for GIST International Scholarships 2022 in South Korea, applicants have to submit the following documents;
- Statement on Application Documents Submission (Form1)
- Certificate of Bachelor’s Degree or Bachelor’s Diploma
- Bachelor’s Degree Transcript
- Certificate of Master’s Degree or Master’s Diploma
- Master’s Degree Transcript
- Two letters of Recommendation (Form2)
- Certificate of valid English Proficiency Test
- Applicant’s Passport Copy
- Letter of Recommendation for Matriculation Fee Waiver (Form3) (Optional)
- Certificate of English Proficiency issued by your home university (Optional)
No need for you to send these documents by post. You can Email them to university directly.
READ HERE: Wells Fargo Children Scholarship Free – Wells Fargo Employees’ Dependent Children Scholarship Program
To be eligible to apply for the GIST Scholarship, candidates have to meet the following criteria:
- Students of any nationality from any part of the world are eligible to apply.
- To apply for a Master’s Degree Scholarship, applicants must hold an Undergraduate Degree.
- To apply for Doctoral Degree Scholarship, You must hold a Master’s Degree.
How to Apply for GIST International Scholarships
There is an Online Application Form you can use to apply for GIST International Scholarships 2022 in South Korea. All you need do is to complete an Online Form, Upload, or Email the Required Documents as listed above.
The last date to apply for the Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology Scholarship 2022 in Korea is 15th April 2022. Don’t wait for the deadline and apply as soon as possible. You can get more details from the official link.