How to Make Video Call on Wechat – Free call on Wechat – How to Video Call On Wechat – Wechat has established a new tool and when you know how to make video call on Wechat, all the fun will be at your fingertips. Do you know that you can start a visual conversation with up to 5 people at same platform? It is not a magic, but a dream come true. At this moment, let’s initiate this tutorial on how to make video call on Wechat app.
Wechat app which is generally called as “wichat” is a Chinese-owned mobile application for all sorts of social activities such as messaging, sharing stickers, emoticons, emojis, pictures, and engaging in calls. More so, the account is created by all the teens and all interested aged persons that would love to have intimate interactions with their beloved ones. Interestingly, you will not use Wechat only for texts but also engage in video calls.
Wow! You will no longer miss any of your family members when you travel or relocate because with Wechat, you can easily put up a video call and have fun while doing so. Therefore, discover how to catch fun from home, office, playground, shopping mall, church or any other place best known to you. As a matter of fact, users are prone to enjoying quality video calling moments with or without the mobile app. That said, you can still capture all the moment on Wechat website.
Wechat Free Mobile App Download
Do you feel like having a Wechat mobile app or updating the one you have? This page will help you to locate Wechat app in any application store pertained to your phone version. That is to say, iOS devices can access this mobile application while android versions can do same.
- Open your Google play store or App Store, depending on your phone version.
- Go to the search space to enter “Wechat app”.
- The app will appear on your screen immediately.
- Hit on “Install” to get the download started.
- After downloading, launch to the app to install it properly.
- Moreover, it might interest you to know that you must allow the mobile app to access your contacts, media and camera for the app to be properly activated.
I believe you just downloaded the Wechat mobile app with the help of the illustrated tutorial. Nevertheless, Wechat for Pc is also available for PC users. It simply portrayed that Wechat is also compatible with any Windows and can be launched from there.
Wechat for PC
Let’s start from showing you how to make video call on Wechat with the Pc. You know that any system that can play this role must be a laptop with webcam since it is a video call.
- So, get Wechat app and launch it or move to the website – www.wechat.com/en/.
- This is the Wechat web, so go to your Wechat mobile app to tap on “Me”.
- The QR code camera will appear on your phone screen.
- Place it on your PC to scan the QR code.
- Now, click on Contacts at the end part of the screen after you have logged in.
- Choose the contact you wish to have the video call with.
- Click on Message so as to select “Video call” at the end section of the screen.
- Video call has started. Your recipient will receive a call invite and then pick it for the awaiting conversation.
- She has picked, start chatting!.
How to Make Video Call on Wechat
Quickly discover how to make video call on Wechat with your mobile phone. This is the most flexible, portable and easiest way of making video call on Wechat:
- Launch Wechat mobile.
- Choose the contact you intend to chat with.
- You can choose from your contact list or from pre-existing contacts.
- Hit on Chat and then, video call.
- Call is dialing….
- If it showed “busy”, it means that your recipient is on another call.
- If it went smoothly, your friend’s place will appear on the screen.
- Your chat has started.
Do you have an additional question for us? Use the comment box below to say your mind.
Give us your feedback. Your opinions are highly welcome.
Hope you find this platform useful.
Share this Post with your friends using the FACEBOOK and TWITTER buttons below!
Thanks a million!!!