jPay email app – jpay email login – download jpay app – jpay.com. Are you searching for jPay app or How to Download and install jPay app without any stress?. To download jPay app and jpay email login is very simple and quick. This article will provide you with everything you need to know about jpay email login and the jPay app.
JPay Email login lets you stay in touch with the people who are incarcerated. You can search for the inmates using their ID and send your message to them through email. There are a few other ways to contact the person through this JPay Email.
With JPay login, you can send money through JPay Money Transfer to your loved one in Federal prison. With the new JP5 tablet, inmates can read and write emails, watch movies, play games, music and view videos.
Features of jPay app :
- With this app, you can create an account.
- You and also manage your JPay account through its set-up.
- You can send money to your loved ones, a friend, or just anybody who is incarcerated with just your credit and debit card.
- You can also search inmates.
- You can buy stamps
- You can send photos along as an attachment.
How long does it take an inmate to get an email from JPay?
Through JPay services you can now send electronic emails to prison inmates and be rest assured that your mails will be delivered within just 24hrs or a maximum of 48 hours.
This service is mostly recommended after you must have sent them money because ordinarily, they won’t know who sent them money or if the money has arrived but sending them a mail which will serve as a follow-up will surely get to them where they can still write you back that they got the money.
How To Install JPay App for PC: Windows And Mac Computers
jPay app is a mobile app that makes it unsupported on windows and Mac operating systems. The only thing here is to install jPay app through an Emulator Which works best on all PC devices.
How do I set up a JPay for an inmate?
To set up jPay app for an inmate to start receiving money and photos from you then follow these steps :
- Log on to JPay.com
- You have to Enter a valid inmate ID.
- Select the correct inmate from the list you will be provided.
- Provide them with your email and password.
- Enter your billing information as it appears on your card statement.
We believe this post on jPay app was helpful to you. Feel free to let us know how you feel through our comment section. you can also drop your email or phone no for free updates on jPay app.