Lifesize Sign Up – Free Video Conferencing System & Meeting Room – Sign Up lifesize.com – LifeSize Signup tips and app download is now available for every user irrespective of location and device. If you are looking for a video conferencing tool for small or medium scale business, then LifeSize is one to try.
LifeSize Signup Tips
Life is a videoconferencing tool designed for small businesses and small participants. It allows users to host unlimited meetings with a group of eight or one-to-one. Like most video conferencing platforms, you can schedule meetings, record and share meetings, invite participants via email. One of its best features is the 4K video resolution support it has
Unlike some video conferencing tools, LifeSize offers 6 month free trials which allow users to host unlimited meetings with up to 25 participants. LifeSize premium features are available at an affordable cost. There is also a demo with full features available on requests.
Downloads are not necessary to use LifeSize as you can use the web version on chrome, firefox, safari. However, downloads are free for both desktop and mobile devices.
Features of LifeSize
- It has an admin console where hosts can control everything in the LifeSize account.
- Share screen with participants
- One-click meetings
- Conversations are secured with end-to-end encryption
- Record and share meetings
- Schedule meetings
- Manage meetings remotely with mobile and desktop apps
- Six-month free trial available
- Support integration with 3rd-party software like calendar and outlook.
LifeSize Pricing and Plans
LifeSize plans are divided into four namely: free, standard, plus and enterprise:
Free: This plan allows users to host unlimited meetings for up to 25 persons for free. It also supports the use of desktop and mobile applications. However, this plan can only be used or six months
Standard plan: this plan costs $16.95 per host/month. This plan has all the features in the free version plus 100 participants host capacity and up to 24 hours meeting period.
Plus plan: this plan costs $14.95 per host/month. This plan has all the standard features plus 300 participants hosting capacity, Microsoft integrations and 1-hour cloud storage.
Enterprise plan: this plan is at custom prices based on location, host and custom features. Features include all plus features plus unlimited us audio calling, unlimited meeting recordings and more.
Lifesize Sign Up
Signing up on LifeSize is quite simple. You don’t need to submit your credit card information to complete registration in the free version but it will be required when signing up with the paid version. Here is how to sign up on LifeSize free version:
- Log on to LifeSize.com
- Click on “meet now it’s free”
- Now, fill in the form under the heading “let’s get started”
- Click on “register”. You will receive a welcome message on the next page.
- Click on the “get started” button under “start using LifeSize”. You may need to grant LifeSize access to your camera and microphone.
How to Download LifeSize App
- Currently, LifeSize app is only available for window users only. Mac users can use chrome extension or the web version of LifeSize to host or join a meeting. Here is how to install the app
- Visit LifeSize app download site at call.LifeSizecloud.com/downloads
- Click on “download windows app” button
- Install the “exe” file in your pc.
- Chrome extension and outlook add-ins links are also available on the app download page.
- Visit the AppStore (iOS) or Google play store (android
- Search for LifeSize
- Tap on install.
Hope you find this platform useful.
Share this Post with your friends using the FACEBOOK and TWITTER buttons below!