MediaFire Registration/Sign up – Mediafire Sign in – File sharing and storage made simple everything about MediaFire Online Storage website have been reviewed on this page.
Firstly, file storage and sharing is safer and easier when its done online, Virtually all my stuffs are online. This alone gives me access to my files anywhere and at any point in time with any of my device.
Now, it is ok if you have been using other storage platforms, but should in case you need a more reliable, larger and free online storage space that also allows your share your files with ease. Then MediaFile Storage is a better option.
MediaFire Signup Tips
MediaFire is an online storage website that gives users you to over 50gb Storage space, fantastic and easy access to upload and share files. You can also view files from any device at any point in time. Mediafire online storage service gives you 10gb instant free storage space at registration. This can be upgraded to 50GB free space by simply downloading their app and reffering other people to use mediafire file sharing service.
Features Of MediaFire Online Storage
Below are some of the features of this amazing cloud storage platform.
- 10GB instant storage space which can be upgraded to over 50GB when you download Mediafire mobile app and refer people to start using this platform.
- File Sharing Made Easy: Mediafire allows for Unlimited downloads, and file share through email, link, or social network. Here you can share files and folder with anybody, and receipiants don’t need mediafire account to access and download files. Other features include
- Unlimited bandwidth and download: No matter how popular you file is, there is never a limit to file download or bandwidth at a very fast rate.
- Multiple Upload: You can upload hundreds of file or folders at once with your web browser or even with you mediafire mobile app.
- Easy to use File Manager: Firemedia also offers a wonderful and easy to use file managing interface. This lets you upload, copy, move, and control access to your files from anywhere with your desktop or phone.
- Mobile App: With this feature you can take your files wherever you go. Upload, view, share and manage your files right from your device.
Moreover, Non-users can upload files to your account with what mediafire calls FileDrop. This serves as a Public folder where people can upload files to your account.
Mediafire Sign up | MediaFire Registration Steps
Follow the steps below tp create your account for free
- visit mediafire website at www.mediafire.com
- Click on the sign up button just at the top right corner of the screen
- Enter your details accordingly and click sign up.
- That is all, you can use your facebook account for this purpose
How to Sign in to your Mediafire storage account
The same way you signed up for mediafire account;
- visit their homepage,
- This time click on the Login button
- Enter the email and password you used during registration, then
- click log in
How to Download Mediafire Application
To download Mediafire app to your device for easy file sharing and upload wherever you go, use the links below.
- Apple Devices: follow this link to App Store for Mediafire app download and installation for iOS devices.
- Andriod Devices: use this Link to Google Play Store forMediafire Apk Download and installation.
This app offers the easiest way to securely upload, share and organize your files on mediafire service.
Finally, you can use get more details on Mediafire Signup from the help page at https://www.mediafire.com then click.
Hope you find this platform useful.
Share this Post with your friends using the FACEBOOK and TWITTER buttons below!