RingCentral Meetings App – RingCentral Meetings Signup – Features of RingCentral Meetings – RingCentral Meetings is an online meeting solution developed by RingCentral, a company established three decades ago that offers voice over internet protocol services (VoIP) as one of its offerings.
RingCentral Meetings allows users to host meetings with up to 100 persons and it offers most of the features one would expect from a video conferencing platform to have for free and its paid plans are quite affordable for any business. Its high-quality video offering plus a good admin control feature makes it rate high in app stores and in so many review websites.
No download or installation is required to use this platform and you can make video calls remotely from anywhere on any device.
Features of RingCentral Meetings
- Hd video quality
- Make video calls with up to 100 persons for free
- Chat privately and in group
- Virtual whiteboard
- Screen sharing
- Integration with calendar, slack G suite and Microsoft 365.
- Schedule and join meetings from any of the integrated third-party apps
- Download not required
- Manage meeting remotely with mobile and desktop app
- Very good administrator control
- Record and share meeting
RingCentral Meetings pricing and plans
The pricing and plans of RingCentral meetings is divided into three tiers: free, essentials and advanced
the free plans allows users to host meetings with upto 100 participants, unlimited one on one meetings, up to 40 minutes group meetings, and sharing of desktops and apps
the essentials plans costs $14.99/user/month. Features include all free plan features plus 1000 call me minutes, basic reportin and 24/7 phone support
the advanced plans costs $19.99 /user/month. Its features include all features in essentials plus 2500 call me minutes, real-time useage dashboard and available service level agreement (SLA).
RingCentral Meetings Signup
Signing up on RingCentral meting is quite simple. You don’t need to submit your credit details for the free version. Here is how you can signup on RingCentral meeting. In this article we will be shown you how you can sign up on the free version of RingCentral meeting
- Navigate to RingCentral meeting pricing & plan page at ringcentral.com/online-meetings/plansandpricing.html
- Select the plan you want to subscribe to
- Click on get started(free version only)
- Enter your email address in the pop up window, then click get started
- Fill and submit in your information in the form shown to you
- Verify your phone number
- You should be taken to your dashboard
RingCentral App Download
- Visit RingCentral download site at ringcentral.com/download
- Click on “download for mac” or “download for windows”
- Open google playstore of apples appstore
- Search for RingCentral
- Tap on install
Direct links for downloads
Alternatively go to the app download page at ringcentral.com/download scroll down to see the link to the download page.
You can also enter your phone number in to the box below the download links if you want the link sent to your phone number instead.
Hope you find this platform useful.
Share this Post with your friends using the FACEBOOK and TWITTER buttons below!