Spotify Premium Set up My Account – Free Spotify Premium – How to Set up a Free Trial Spotify Premium – Spotify premium is a monthly subscription that allows all premium subscribers get the chance to listen to new releases before anyone else. However, With the premium subscription, there are no ads, no time restrictions, and international access plus lots of special features. More also, Premium users get to search and stream music from Spotify’s Family catalog on a mobile device. And only those users who have a premium account are privileged to sync music from Spotify redeem to their devices for offline listening. Besides, Those on the Spotify premium plan can listen to a large proportion of tracks. At higher accuracy, experience brilliant quality sound exactly the way music is supposed to be heard.
Furthermore, Spotify premium is in collaboration with three of the world’s best sound system experts. To let you listen to your music from different rooms around the house. You can as well have people listening to different songs in different rooms at the same time. For those still using speakers to listen to music, this feature could seal the deal. However, remember that there are two levels of Spotify. Which they are the free and the premium Spotify. The premium subscription is $9.99 every month. Before you choose to buy in Spotify you need to find out the difference between Spotify Free and Spotify premium.
What is the Difference Between a Spotify Free and Spotify Premiums?
It is important to know the difference between the Spotify free and Spotify premium. These differences will enable you to make a decision on which to go for. Generally, people use the Spotify free, though its good and easy to use. But it has a lot of drawbacks compared to the Spotify premiums. Below are the differences between the Spotify free and Spotify premiums.
- Price: the free Spotify service gives you access to the Spotify catalog. Of over 30million tracks on your computer or tablet at no cost. While the premium plan with unlimited access costs $9.99 a month.
- Features: with Spotify free, you can listen to anything in our list of items. But ads will be heard in between the tracks. But with a premium account, you will get any adverts or any limitations no matter the device you are using.
- Streaming audio quality: in Spotify, there are three quality ratings for streaming. Which are Normal at 96Kbits/sec, High at 160Kbits/sec, and Extreme at 320Kbits/sec. the free Spotify users get the Normal version. While the premium subscribers can choose at what level of streaming quality the music plays.
Furthermore, premium has other huge benefits. Like offline listening, which allows you to save up to 3,333 songs each on different devices. Albums or playlists can be saved for offline listening and can also select the quality. In which you want to save the music.
Free Spotify Premium – How to Set up a Spotify Premium
The Spotify premium is available to those who are able to afford the $9.99 for monthly subscription. by having a premium account, you get to enjoy more features than the free Spotify. To enjoy this amazing feature set up a premium account today by following the steps below.
- Go to http://www.spotify.com/premium/ in your web browser. Make sure you are already logged into the right account.
- Select start free trial
- Select a payment option, select how you would like to pay you can pay with a debit or credit card, and also PayPal.
- Enter your payment info. Type your card number, expiration date security code, and postal code in the labeled fields.
- Click start my Spotify premium to start using the premium account.
In addition, it’s will charged every 30-days until you cancel your premium subscription. However, regardless of where you buy your Spotify premiums membership, which used on any computer, smartphone, or tablet that has your Spotify account signed in.
Hope you find this platform useful.
Share this Post with your friends using the FACEBOOK and TWITTER buttons below!