Patient portals are healthcare-related, secure websites that allow patients to interact and communicate with their healthcare providers, such as physicians and hospitals. With YourHealthFile login portal you’ll be able to manage your health information in one convenient, secure place and: Request and schedule Virtual Visits (Telehealth) with your provider right from the Patient Portal! Check into…
Patient portals are healthcare-related, secure websites that allow patients to interact and communicate with their healthcare providers, such as physicians and hospitals. With YourHealthFile login portal you’ll be able to manage your health information in one convenient, secure place and:
- Request and schedule Virtual Visits (Telehealth) with your provider right from the Patient Portal!
- Check into Virtual Visits online!
- Send and receive secure messages with your providers
- Upload files and medical records to your Chart
- Request appointments
- Request prescription refills
- See lab and radiology results, Prescriptions, health history, allergies, vaccine records, and visit summaries
- Manage health information for family members/dependents (with Proxy access)
- Pay your medical bills
What You Need To Do To Protect Yourself From Website Fraud
It’s becoming too common for cybercriminals to gain unauthorized access to online accounts by using stolen data, including user IDs and passwords. But you can do something about it!
How are user IDs and passwords stolen?
1: Key Logging: This unlawful activity occurs when malicious software infiltrates your computer, captures all key strokes, and sends them to criminally-owned servers.
2: Social Media: Criminals search social media sites (such as Twitter or Facebook) for personal information, and then attempt to use it to defeat website security.
3: Physical Discovery: Shoulder Surfing—This technique involves looking over computer users’ shoulders when they enter their password, or listening for their spoken password.
- Use passwords that are difficult to guess and include special characters, mixed-cased letters, and numbers in combination.
- Use a password on your electronic devices.
- Use the same password for financial sites that you use on social media sites.
- Write down your passwords.
- Offer your user information by phone unless you know and trust the person.
Make sure your device:
- Has up-to-date anti-virus software with automatic updates.
- Uses a supported operating system, such as Windows 10.
- Enables security updates that are installed automatically.
Consider using a separate computer to access your financial websites. Internet browsing can leave you vulnerable to malicious attacks, so limiting activity on the computer where you access sensitive sites will help protect you.
If you share your Portal username and password with another person, this will allow that person to see your confidential medical record information. We have no responsibility concerning any breach of your confidential medical record information due to your sharing or losing your username or password.
The YourHealthFile Login portal is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week for patients. Each patient will be given their user account credentials through which all the administrative matters can be accessed and managed.
- Step 1: Log in to https://www.yourhealthfile.com/portal/login.jsp
- Step 2: Enter your username and password
- Step 3: Click or tap or Log In
Did you forget your Username or Password?
If you learn or suspect that your username or password has been wrongfully used or disclosed, you should promptly notify us and immediately follow the steps below to reset your password. To help ensure the security of your password or account, please sign out of your account at the end of each session.
What if I don’t know my username? From the Login Page, Click the link “Forgot Username or Password??” From the “Forgot Username or Password?” Page > Select the “Forgot Username”. Follow the prompts to complete. If you are still having issues please contact the care provider’s office