Zoho.com meeting signup – Zoho meeting App – Register for a Zoho Meeting and account set up will be discussed on this post. If you have not signed up for zoho meetings which is a noble alternative to zoom meetings, follow the guide here to start your set up.
There are so many video conferencing solution out there for small, medium or large scale businesses. Zoho meeting joins the list of the apps that offers video calling and webinar platforms.
zoho.com meeting Signup Tips
Zoho meeting is a video conferencing platform hosted on a web browser; hosts and participants can use this app without having to install any application. Many of the features a typical video conferencing software like screen sharing, recording, meeting schedules etc are in Zoho meeting
Zoho meeting is affordable and it has a free trial version. This software is also one of the simplest software to use for any kind of business.
Features of Zoho meeting
- Meetings are secure
- The host has control over webinars and meetings
- Record and share meetings or webinars to participants
- Cloud storage is available for recordings
- Screen sharing
- Schedule webinars and advertise them n blogs or websites
- Get feedback from participants by organizing online polls and through Q&A or raise hand feature to questions given to them
- Integration with third-party apps
- Downloads are not necessary to use the software
- Apps available for desktop and mobile devices
- 14 days trial version is available
Zoho Meeting Pricing and Plans
Like most video conferencing platforms, Zoho pricing is based on the host. Zoho meeting pricing is categorized into two: meeting and webinar. There is only one pricing plan under meeting and there are four pricing plan under the webinar
Zoho meeting cost $10/host/month when billed monthly and $8/host/month when billed annually. It allows users to host a meeting with up to 100 persons and also allows storage of up to 10 recordings
Webinar-25: this plan cost $19/host/month when billed monthly and $15/host/month when billed annually. Users can host meeting with up to 25 persons with up to 25 recording storage
Webinar-50: this costs $29/host/month when billed monthly and $23/host/month when billed annually. It supports 50 participants hosting with up to 25 recording storage
Webinar-100: this plan costs $39/host/month when billed monthly and $31/host/month for annual billing. Supports 100 participant hosting and up to 25 recording storage
Webinar-250: this plan costs $63/host/month when billed yearly and $79/host/month when billed monthly. It allows storage of up to 25 recordings and 250 attendees s
zoho.com meeting Signup and Set Up
In this article, we will only cover how you can sign up for the trial version. It requires no credit card details and registration can be done in a minute.
- Visit Zoho meeting sign up page at zoho.com/meeting/signup
- Enter your email address and click sign up now
- Enter your company info and click continue. You should be shown your dashboard
zoho.com meeting App Download
- Visit Google play store or apple’s AppStore
- Search for Zoho meeting
- Tap install
Direct Download Links
Zoho meetings Signup is a browser-based app, there is no standalone app for desktop on the website however you can visit the chrome store and install Zoho meeting extension for google chrome.